A blood soaked Arthur IS RISING

Gonzo journalism and fiction is a tricky mix.... Welcome to my razor's edge.

HELLO THERE...

I am an elf in the attic making mind toys with sharp edges; an educated writer who gets good reviews, who you can read for free in the rough form of first drafts on the web, or purchase in a book form.
The best soldier does not attack. The superior fighter succeeds without violence. The greatest conqueror wins without struggle. The most successful manager leads without dictating. This is intelligent non aggressiveness. This is called the mastery of men.

tao

Welcome to you, I am John Scott Ridgway, Novelist, Poet, Blogger, Radio and TV writer and actor... five books, also paint in oils and acrylics. I am poet warrior of sorts, a non violent radical, personally, though understanding of those who choose other paths IN THE EIGHTY PLUS COUNTRIES AT LAST COUNT THAT came in this blog ...

The predicted revolutions in the USA and around the would are going to


be violent in the next twenty years, is what the CIA says. I want them to stay peaceful, which is the only way to win this struggle between haves and have nots. They have more guns, we have more people,, and they include the mothers and sisters and brothers of the people they will ask to fight us.... I think they underestimate the police.

NEVER ACCEPT APPEASEMENT OVER JUSTICE. By any means necessary is the reality. . . the USA can be spared stupid wars, but other countries. . . need different solutions. . .

The number of Countries that have come in to have a look at this blog humbles me. Thank you very much.


NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH I DESPISE VIOLENCE

EXCEPT UNDER EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES BY

PROFESSIONALS, HOPEFULLY, like the police, military, etc...

understanding that violence is sometimes needed

does not mean I like anything about the sound

of fists hitting faces

Boxing is too much for me

make me feel like I am watching

dog fights with toothless pitbulls


"I am an artist first, and a politician second," as John Lennon said.

My intentions are to stop the violence from entering into

revolutionary wars

the CIA

predicts


will break out in the next twenty years all over the

world, including here...

But Ill tell ya,

if there is not some redistribution of

wealth here there and everywhere

WE WILL WITNESS THE HORROR

THE HORROR

OF WAR ON all OUR SHORES




My intentions is to keep these protests peaceful

so we can win

without bloodshed



Total War for Total Peace

Never incites violence

or destroys property

you should be able

to go to protests with strollers and babies

parents feeling as safe as the police


Now, poetry...


I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...




PROPHECIES OF ECSTASIES AND HORRORS


A blood soaked Arthur has risen



be aware

be very aware


total war
for total peace
is being fought
HERE

THERE will be many ways to die
and only one to live
give and give and give
until the worlds downtrodden and oppressed
can begin to forgive
before things get bloody and ruthless
My Peace sign shot full of holes
and my reason ignored
drowned out by the roar of machine guns

You cannot break the golden rule
all the time and not expect
consequences from nature
mankind


we will fight for our right to thrive as well
we do not accept your sentence
to poverty so you can earn more
by shipping the factory off to China
WE ACCEPT NO CHAINS...
BREAK THOSE WE HAVE
COME RUNNING FOR OUR OPPRESSORS
WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T???


nothing this mindgame in america can do to us
can destroy this thing inside that yearns for freedom
enough to die in the name of JUSTICE
generation after generation
from time
immemorial










No more hyper-reality FOR US. We have already spent too long in an oasis of belief where nothing is wrong, folks... Now, we must face this was all a mirage... and try like hell to get out of this desert... or resolve ourself to the fact that we will leave our children to starve in the barren sands.


There are better ways to defeat an enemy than an outright fight, especially if you are vastly outnumbered, like the Elite. MSM PSY-WAR allows them to control our actions through our thoughts, and basically stop our FORCE from activating. I am not saying we should fight just because we can win, I am just saying we should fight before we lose, if no other option is left us.... because a world is at stake.

  • You are a spark in dry timber, stopped from becoming a roaring flame
    only by -- YOUR OWN DISBELIEF IN YOUR POWER TO IGNITE...
    They SET UP LAWS THAT ALLOW THEM TO STEAL. MURDER. BRAINWASH THEIR CRITICS. We must begin to feel challenged now to stop them. Or WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. PERIOD. THE SKY, OTHER SPECIES, OUR WATER... OUR MINDS. No more hyper-reality for us... too long in that oasis where nothing is wrong folks... we must face this is all a mirage.
    • OUR LACK OF RESOLVE TO CHANGE OUR WORLD MUST PUZZLE THE GODS THEMSELVES.... how can we be this collectively dum? And if we are....then the brains will be looked to as potential saviors.... when all too often they are just psocyo-paths and stooges and scared folks under the gun who are ALLOWED to CON EVERYONE... FOR THE GOOD OF A




A cruel slap woke me to the PAIN
at the moment of birth;
My first cry was NO
buried in unintelligible screams.
I am a man now.
Now I catch your hand and break all the fingers.

the promise


You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or fears the most.

No other position is saf
e

da general


Welcome to the spark that inflames TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE.

I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...

THE ELVES ATTIC is stories, poetry, essay's, peculiar events in my life . . . oil painting, articles.


Your patience for bearing with me on my first drafts is a much appreciated kindness. Your worldwide interest is my muse . . .Lately I have been writing a book called Gangsta General x, about a revolutionary in the USA, who is fighting to keep the revolt peaceful as things spin out of control in the states after a famine gets the populace hungry enough to change their society once and for all....



HOW TO USE THIS BLOG: There is a black and white jukebox in the right column that you can shut off, or find songs on.... To listen to the COMEDY SKITS FROM THE SHOW PEACE AND PIPEDREAMS... turn off the black jukebox, and turn on the Green one. I play Moon Bong Haze and Jesus...

I have five majors, five books, two tv shows, a radio show, 76 countries at last count on this site alone, and over a million online readers to my credit. I can't thank any of you enough for all of your help and encouragement over the years; the favors and aide that has been offered me, the trust in my leadership... you are all SACRED TO ME ... even you folks I tend to hate.

TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE -- Thank you especially. Your sacrifices live on. I salute you... and SWEAR ON THE GODS OF MY FATHERS THAT WE WILL TRIUMPH AND YOUR DEATHS WILL BE PAID FOR IN BLOOD AND TREASURE.

Thank you.



2010/05/23

On being one of those JUST SAY YES kind of folk

     My communist buddy gets drug tested on his job, robbing him of the pleasures of smoking weed on his days off.  Let alone the rampant use of pot, and booze, that had once been the trademark of the railroads.   As a result of this infringement on his rights --- most studies show pot's only effect on drivers is that they go a little slower, and running a train is in most ways a hell of a lot easier than driving.  Regardless of all that libertarianish rhetoric, he told me that I should try this stuff called K-2.  His son is a big head and had switched to this legal stuff that he preferred to weed.

Of course, as soon as I had the money, I ran out to buy some K 2 at my favorite head shop, where I go to buy Tobacco tasting devices from a Saudi guy who likes to haggle, so I always get a break.  And today is that day.  I have the blueberry kind.  He had a bag of the various flavors and told me it is selling like hotcakes.  He bought 300 to start and was down to just a few.  He said most of his customers were repeat.   Sounded good.

I poured it all -- 3 grams for fifty bucks, down from sixty ---  into the tray usually reserved for my weed (yes, I picked up a dime of that, too, just in case this does not work -- yes, this is all fiction, officer).  The stuff has yellow bulbs, little stems, slivers of different beige and gray colors, smells like potpourri.  Weird.  I have taken my 'tobbaco tasting device' out of the weed drawer in my desk, which is indeed filled with various tobbaco tasting devices and stems to bongs, which, obviously, I also use for tobbaco tasting..  Trusty bowl in hand, I will now quit typing long enough to put on some music, wxrt, and pack a bowl.  With all the different weird bits of this and that in the K2, I suppose I will assume it is all smokable and pack a bit of this and that in there.  Harsh.  Holding that hit in for awhile... tastes, well, good.  Kind of like cookies in a weird way.   The taste is good, though weird.  Different than the tobbac. and weed I am used to.  I am anxiously awaiting the feeling, which I am told is creepier, meaning that after the hits, it just keeps getting stronger, rather than like weed, where you get stoned right thee and then, and if you are lucky, a heard rush as well.

Unfortunatly for this experiment, but fortunatly for me, I stopped by spike the dealer's to grab a bit of weed and he was almost out...  we smoked a few bowls, so I am coming into this with a tobbaco taster buzz... that crusty old cab driver was of course swilling a bud at 10am and playing internet poker.  His wife was pissed that he was drinking so early.  She claimed he was up all night and he claimed he slept on the couch but I knew they were both liars and it was best to believe neither of them -- their fighting has gotten to be a boring ritual with them.  Maybe a way to notice each other, provoke some make up sex, maybe... spike is in his early sixties, his wife in her late sixties.  He only deals weed to a couple guys, the two of us that it takes to keep his own enormous weed habit affordable, something his wife barely approved of, to say the least, but she put up with it to save money.

People liked my comedy better than my essay's.  Probably because of the lack of editing, or perhaps the lack of caring about reading the kind of poetic, academic rambling that comes from my mind as I hammer out my first drafts on line, and later cull out the best into books...  I rewrite and rewrite, changing the entries, sometimes just wanting to linger back in the feelings the poem evokes in me, like a separate world that I enter.  A self-referential universe of my own creation.   Complete with a God and an underlying battle between good and evil.

I realize from my numbers of visitors what is preferred by the public.  Sometimes I let that effect my writing, but other times I am just going where the words want to, with me alone at the helm, flying out where no man has before, soaring off on a path of my own making...  the Mormon fever dream of creating your own universes and becoming God...  their mocking of the idea that there is a power much greater than they, one who is the center of all things, leaves them unhumbled, prone to going off and inventing their own little mental fiefdoms.  

The K2 has given me a buzz, after smoking two medium sized bowls.  The high is certainly real and there.  The music sounds especially interesting, noticing that right away...   Uh, it is, as my commie buddy told me, a body high.

See, I came in here only to write about k2 but that proved almost impossible.  Everything is so damned serious in this world.


Later...  I have now given the K-2 to someone who does not smoke, and guess what?  She says she is going to get some.  She actually had a head-ache she said she had for a couple days, and it went away.  Well, so there is the K-2 report.  I guess I should also add that I personally will never try it again.  I just like to experiment, but this is a very unknown quantity, unlike weed, which we pretty much know about.  I can accept the slight damage caused when you smoke with a ventilator thing, which heats up the herb and releases no actual smoke, just chemicals.... my doc said they remove 95% of the bad effects of smoking;  which is good enough for him (ex doctor now, actually... and that bastard knows why).

So, kids, never use drugs because, uhmm.... well.....   they are bad for the environment and stuff.  Save a tree.  Or a shrub, or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one of my very sorry little attempts to show my oil paintings, pets, girl...

a new mural in rodgers park... and picking up poo and sniffing pee

m and i take a trip down to the bean sculpture... here in Chicago...

Click on the side of the videos and it should take you to utube, where you can view the entire video.

Ruby dog fights the mighty dash... click on video to watch at utube

Thank YOU for over a half million hits at my various sites ... new counter.

one war

The collected john scott ridgway

The collected john scott ridgway
a demented little entry into philosophy, humour and redemption.,

the elves attic

AddThis Feed Button