A blood soaked Arthur IS RISING

Gonzo journalism and fiction is a tricky mix.... Welcome to my razor's edge.

HELLO THERE...

I am an elf in the attic making mind toys with sharp edges; an educated writer who gets good reviews, who you can read for free in the rough form of first drafts on the web, or purchase in a book form.
The best soldier does not attack. The superior fighter succeeds without violence. The greatest conqueror wins without struggle. The most successful manager leads without dictating. This is intelligent non aggressiveness. This is called the mastery of men.

tao

Welcome to you, I am John Scott Ridgway, Novelist, Poet, Blogger, Radio and TV writer and actor... five books, also paint in oils and acrylics. I am poet warrior of sorts, a non violent radical, personally, though understanding of those who choose other paths IN THE EIGHTY PLUS COUNTRIES AT LAST COUNT THAT came in this blog ...

The predicted revolutions in the USA and around the would are going to


be violent in the next twenty years, is what the CIA says. I want them to stay peaceful, which is the only way to win this struggle between haves and have nots. They have more guns, we have more people,, and they include the mothers and sisters and brothers of the people they will ask to fight us.... I think they underestimate the police.

NEVER ACCEPT APPEASEMENT OVER JUSTICE. By any means necessary is the reality. . . the USA can be spared stupid wars, but other countries. . . need different solutions. . .

The number of Countries that have come in to have a look at this blog humbles me. Thank you very much.


NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH I DESPISE VIOLENCE

EXCEPT UNDER EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES BY

PROFESSIONALS, HOPEFULLY, like the police, military, etc...

understanding that violence is sometimes needed

does not mean I like anything about the sound

of fists hitting faces

Boxing is too much for me

make me feel like I am watching

dog fights with toothless pitbulls


"I am an artist first, and a politician second," as John Lennon said.

My intentions are to stop the violence from entering into

revolutionary wars

the CIA

predicts


will break out in the next twenty years all over the

world, including here...

But Ill tell ya,

if there is not some redistribution of

wealth here there and everywhere

WE WILL WITNESS THE HORROR

THE HORROR

OF WAR ON all OUR SHORES




My intentions is to keep these protests peaceful

so we can win

without bloodshed



Total War for Total Peace

Never incites violence

or destroys property

you should be able

to go to protests with strollers and babies

parents feeling as safe as the police


Now, poetry...


I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...




PROPHECIES OF ECSTASIES AND HORRORS


A blood soaked Arthur has risen



be aware

be very aware


total war
for total peace
is being fought
HERE

THERE will be many ways to die
and only one to live
give and give and give
until the worlds downtrodden and oppressed
can begin to forgive
before things get bloody and ruthless
My Peace sign shot full of holes
and my reason ignored
drowned out by the roar of machine guns

You cannot break the golden rule
all the time and not expect
consequences from nature
mankind


we will fight for our right to thrive as well
we do not accept your sentence
to poverty so you can earn more
by shipping the factory off to China
WE ACCEPT NO CHAINS...
BREAK THOSE WE HAVE
COME RUNNING FOR OUR OPPRESSORS
WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T???


nothing this mindgame in america can do to us
can destroy this thing inside that yearns for freedom
enough to die in the name of JUSTICE
generation after generation
from time
immemorial










No more hyper-reality FOR US. We have already spent too long in an oasis of belief where nothing is wrong, folks... Now, we must face this was all a mirage... and try like hell to get out of this desert... or resolve ourself to the fact that we will leave our children to starve in the barren sands.


There are better ways to defeat an enemy than an outright fight, especially if you are vastly outnumbered, like the Elite. MSM PSY-WAR allows them to control our actions through our thoughts, and basically stop our FORCE from activating. I am not saying we should fight just because we can win, I am just saying we should fight before we lose, if no other option is left us.... because a world is at stake.

  • You are a spark in dry timber, stopped from becoming a roaring flame
    only by -- YOUR OWN DISBELIEF IN YOUR POWER TO IGNITE...
    They SET UP LAWS THAT ALLOW THEM TO STEAL. MURDER. BRAINWASH THEIR CRITICS. We must begin to feel challenged now to stop them. Or WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. PERIOD. THE SKY, OTHER SPECIES, OUR WATER... OUR MINDS. No more hyper-reality for us... too long in that oasis where nothing is wrong folks... we must face this is all a mirage.
    • OUR LACK OF RESOLVE TO CHANGE OUR WORLD MUST PUZZLE THE GODS THEMSELVES.... how can we be this collectively dum? And if we are....then the brains will be looked to as potential saviors.... when all too often they are just psocyo-paths and stooges and scared folks under the gun who are ALLOWED to CON EVERYONE... FOR THE GOOD OF A




A cruel slap woke me to the PAIN
at the moment of birth;
My first cry was NO
buried in unintelligible screams.
I am a man now.
Now I catch your hand and break all the fingers.

the promise


You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or fears the most.

No other position is saf
e

da general


Welcome to the spark that inflames TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE.

I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...

THE ELVES ATTIC is stories, poetry, essay's, peculiar events in my life . . . oil painting, articles.


Your patience for bearing with me on my first drafts is a much appreciated kindness. Your worldwide interest is my muse . . .Lately I have been writing a book called Gangsta General x, about a revolutionary in the USA, who is fighting to keep the revolt peaceful as things spin out of control in the states after a famine gets the populace hungry enough to change their society once and for all....



HOW TO USE THIS BLOG: There is a black and white jukebox in the right column that you can shut off, or find songs on.... To listen to the COMEDY SKITS FROM THE SHOW PEACE AND PIPEDREAMS... turn off the black jukebox, and turn on the Green one. I play Moon Bong Haze and Jesus...

I have five majors, five books, two tv shows, a radio show, 76 countries at last count on this site alone, and over a million online readers to my credit. I can't thank any of you enough for all of your help and encouragement over the years; the favors and aide that has been offered me, the trust in my leadership... you are all SACRED TO ME ... even you folks I tend to hate.

TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE -- Thank you especially. Your sacrifices live on. I salute you... and SWEAR ON THE GODS OF MY FATHERS THAT WE WILL TRIUMPH AND YOUR DEATHS WILL BE PAID FOR IN BLOOD AND TREASURE.

Thank you.



2011/03/24

SPARKS



You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or most.

No other position is safe.









we have been here all along
in the shadows
hidden under the guise of fools and tools
waiting for the order to come down

sparks of light
flying out fast
into the night








  • ohn Stewart and Pee Wee Herman are the first two stars to join my cause that I knew of... there were many others. I have a fascinating and true story to tell you... if you follow along you will be doing exactly what some in the government, ours and many others want you too... we have been here all along.... in the shadows. Hidden under the guise of fools and tools.
    Tuesday at 4:59pm ·  · 


  • I wrote a comedy story about how PEE WEE HERMAN was framed, that his penis had turned on him, and jumped out of his pants... that his balls were bugged. He got a kick out of it, and could tell that I obviously love the man's work.
    Tuesday at 4:55pm ·  · 

      • John Scott Ridgway I wrote about how if I was to be kicked out of my job for beating off my career would have been over at like three. Him and Stewart are the first two stars to join my cause that I knew of... there were many others. I have a fascinating and true story to tell you... if you follow along you will be doing exactly what some in the government, ours and many others want you too... we have been here all along.... in the shadows. Hidden under the guise of fools and tools.
























They are going down.... or I am going down... there isn't much of a middle ground on this one.


Ever feel like you are an alarm clock and people keep hitting the snooze button?


The government is not all bad... or superhuman... it is what we make it.





Time is Quickening Toward the Terrible Moment

by John Scott Ridgway on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 2:06pm






the bowel quaking
down on your knees
talking in tongues

moment

when you decide
if you are with us

or you need to be dealt with
forgiven

rebuked

REHABILITATEd

reintroduced to the tribe with a new name

a silly name

a name you can build on with pride


 Monday, March 12th 2007 at 7:04am by johndaboofist
Related Tags: military, career, jobs



I wrote a poem called Slaughter Time .....THIS IS ABOUT AS TOP SECRET AS IT GETS....

by John Scott Ridgway on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:44am
once about Jerry Fallwell, after he came out and said that Jesus was NOT FROM A POOR FAMILY... like that was a scummy thing... I wrote a pretty dark poem about slaughtering his ideas not the man.... wrote something about, HE IS SAYING THIS ABOUT YOU,not me... and then I began to get asked by a few people if I wanted him dead really... and got a message from a big star trying to defend him, Marlo Thomas. I did not realize that certain people were killing on my command.... I told them again and again... no don't do that... I guess they took this as some kind of plausible denail tactic, because ....Fallwell died of a heart attack that week. That was the last time I let my prose get that reckless... but at the time, they were coming into my apartment and moving stuff around, smashing my computers and phones, drugging me....it was hell and they made sure I knew they bugged me... it was something else...but anyways, I was under a lot of stress... just starting to figure out that this shadowy organization that controls the world was trying to reveal itself to me... reeling inside... and the Jesus voice was strong as hell... that is why I wrote the poem... but I would never have wrote it if I knew.... oh, how they great they hates when I write about this...

This is the state of affairs folks...  for good or bad.


We are upside down right now,
with our pointy heads
buried in the sand
as guys wearing suites
worth more than our cars
gives it to us in our ass
the time has come to put the world
right-side up
again.



De-population is a growing theory as the last ditch way to deal with severe, life threatening over-population... Ebola was cited as the preferred method -- a horrible death. The scientists in attendance at this lecture applauded madly. They actually applauded killing off 90% of the population and they did not even think to do us the courtesy of a peaceful death.

This we fight... and they tell me we are not under attack. These are the most educated, powerful men in the world -- they advise the presidents, they in some ways devise our future. This kind of thing is worse than the Nazi's.... though it could be Nazi.. I tell folks, the night I knew I could not work with the people around me who before I trusted a bit to know what they were doing, your government and then some, Masons and others approached me about this stuff...was the night they put on a Nazi apologist film... All I remember of it is Hitler Narrating and they show pictures of the death camps and he was SAYING "this is not my vision." That was when I became a rebel, really...because I realized I was in the belly of the beast and was going to have to fight them one way or another to survive.


CAMPAIGN FINANCE REFORM IS: We give them so much money, so many ads and debates, and vote... It will probably cost the government no more than they pay now for elections and shit. Certainly it will be much cheaper for society as a whole. It is a shame to waste vital resources on crap like electing politicians when our schools are crumbling.

I have been through the desert. I refused Satan's offer.

Cows ONLY awaken to their situation when the stun gun is jammed into their foreheads and shocks out their lives. They are so trusting up that cruel moment.....


EIGHT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR EVERY JOB OUT THERE...

YOU OTHER SEVEN... We need to organize and force some of the excess hoarded wealth into sustainable jobs that are employee owned... otherwise it is a welfare camp for you. Look into it... they are all the rage in Europe this season.


YOU ARE THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE....
WE ARE THE BIG BANG
GETTING READY TO EXPLODE OUTWARD
AND CREATE ANEW

THE REAL CHICAGO WAY

Unless we rise up soon and put a stop to the shit, we might as well put the chains on our children now and teach them to be good house niggers, because that will be the only survival tool left to us.


Rev. Farrakan got very interested in me when a UFO was spotted at Ohare the same weekend I woke with Jesus in my head. He gave a sermon about me once that they snuck to me... referring to me as Jesus. Just another fun fact from my weirdo life.

There are an estimated 1200 private organizations doing contract intelligence work for Homeland Security... they are sworn to secrecy. IF THEY ARE NOT WATCHING YOU, YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING HARD ENOUGH. I recommend though if you are not ready to weather some shit you stay out of this fight... until they start to heard you into the gas chambers, then you might as well take a swing at a guard for the hell of it.

I swear to THE GODS OF MY FATHERS that I will die before my principles.





Brainwashed or Jesus... it doesn't matter... I Am coming to your town... and I am pissed at my oppressors and they best pack up and run now. THIS COUNTRY IS MINE.


Ever wonder why the writer's strike in California started the day I went to jail... guess not, no one told you before.



Why did Brittany Spears shave off her hair the night I wrote about her?? The news said she was crazy... my people thought I wanted her to have my children. Sorry Brit..




Hell is being left behind when your savior has come and gone...


The day I wrote WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS MY NAME WE WILL SCREAM IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS... WHY did John Stewart just keep yelling out my stage name PAIN over and over between his usual patter??? Ever wonder??? A lot of people know... and you will too soon.

Duh... they need to organize and force some of the excess hoarded wealth into sustainable jobs that are employee owned.

www.alternet.org






















A lot of people think they brainwashed Jesus into my head for this program. My book waking up Jesus explains what happened. Though I do not get into Project Blue Beam because I did not know about this at the time. Also, the weekend I was brainwashed, a UFO was seen by hundreds at O'hare. Look it up... skepticism is sooooo 90's.





I would probably be one of those artsy/fartsy types if I could keep my fingernails clean and fart less. Thank God for dirty fingernails and farts I say....

M. didn't buy this either.....

Brainwashed or Jesus... it doesn't matter... I Am coming to your town... and I am pissed at my oppressors and they best pack up and run now. THIS COUNTRY IS MINE.




I will not be
what you want me to be
just to be
what you've been wanting me to be
no more

FACE IT -- we need to legalize drugs or the madness will continue in Mexico. Our drug use is decimating that country.


The Bonobo's are our closest genetic relative. They break into orgies when they find carrion, led by their female leader, to get rid of their aggression so they can share.... if we were Bonobo's, we would have been sending people to an orgy In Libya.... and I would still be working for the military.


Americans are revolutionaries without a revolution.

I have given away
actual
witnessed
national security secrets
of the highest level
on Facebook
You should think long and hard
about how powerful I have to be
to do such a thing
when I ask for you to rise up and march.

A cruel slap woke me to the PAIN
at the moment of birth;
My first cry was NO
buried in unintelligible screams.
I am a man now.
Now I catch your hand and break all the fingers.

the promise














They drew first blood... attacked... I responded... and was surprised when they broke and ran...




word for word/blood for blood/jail cell for jail cell

by John Scott Ridgway on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 5:43pm


 time to change everything everywhere


Welcome to the spark that inflames
 TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE.

You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or fears the most.
No other position is safe


I am an elf in an attic
making mind toys with sharp edges

I have given away
actual
witnessed
national security secrets
 of the highest level
on Facebook  
You should think long and hard
about how powerful I have to be 
to do such a thing 
when I ask for you to rise up and march.

A cruel slap woke me to the PAIN 

at the moment of birth; 
My first cry was NO
buried in unintelligible screams.
I am a man now.
Now I catch your hand and break all the fingers.

the promise
I wrote a comedy story about how PEE WEE HERMAN was framed, 
that his penis had turned on him and jumped out of his pants... 
that his balls were bugged
how if I was to be kicked out of my job for beating of
my career would have been over at like three
 Him and Stewart are the first two stars to join my cause 
that I knew of... 
there were many others.
 I have a fascinating and true story to tell you... 
if you follow along you will be doing exactly what some in the government
ours and many others want you too... 
and many others don't....

You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or most.

No other position is safe.


we have been here all along
in the shadows
Hidden under the guise of fools and tools
waiting for the order to come down

When I was a child I apologized to wood for closing the closet too hard
apologized to silverware if I dropped it

I knew all the world was alive 
we must learn to unthink 
to remember what we are

You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or most.

No other position is safe.


Thomas PAINe






Republicans only like that separation of church and state thing when it comes to other peoples religions. People who do not understand why this is important need to read about how this country was founded by people driven from their home countries for their way of worshiping. Our founding fathers would hang most modern politicians.


the night I knew I could not work with the people around me

by John Scott Ridgway on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 12:59pm

who before I trusted a bit to know what they were doing, your government and then some, Masons and others approached me about this stuff...was the night they put on a Nazi apologist film...  All I remember of it is Hitler Narrating and they show pictures of the death camps and he was SAYING "this is not my vision." That was when I became a rebel, really...a a spy on the spies... an agent whose only care is honest truth and justice, a relentless machine....  because I realized I was in the belly of the beast and I was going to have to fight them....  thus started my little war.  When you have righteous concerns and a fairly sane view of how you want to give people an alternative to the controlled opposition voting now containing the states in corporate serrvitude, you would be surprised by who comes to your side.

Amazing to write all this stuff...  sometimes I do actually realize how many people are out there keeping me safe....
 ·  · Share · Delete

    • John Scott Ridgway This is the rabbit hole dug up and exposed... please take note.. true story... beware who you help in the government. They are hiring citizen patrols, and some go on the web, some just volunteer, think it is neat to kind of be a spy.... we are in very odd times, but I am for real...
      about an hour ago · 

    • John Scott Ridgway People think they are helping by doing that, I know, but it is very disturbing that they are allowed to break all kinds of laws with impunity, and they do.
      about an hour ago · 





No comments:

Post a Comment

one of my very sorry little attempts to show my oil paintings, pets, girl...

a new mural in rodgers park... and picking up poo and sniffing pee

m and i take a trip down to the bean sculpture... here in Chicago...

Click on the side of the videos and it should take you to utube, where you can view the entire video.

Ruby dog fights the mighty dash... click on video to watch at utube

Thank YOU for over a half million hits at my various sites ... new counter.

one war

The collected john scott ridgway

The collected john scott ridgway
a demented little entry into philosophy, humour and redemption.,

the elves attic

AddThis Feed Button