A blood soaked Arthur IS RISING

Gonzo journalism and fiction is a tricky mix.... Welcome to my razor's edge.

HELLO THERE...

I am an elf in the attic making mind toys with sharp edges; an educated writer who gets good reviews, who you can read for free in the rough form of first drafts on the web, or purchase in a book form.
The best soldier does not attack. The superior fighter succeeds without violence. The greatest conqueror wins without struggle. The most successful manager leads without dictating. This is intelligent non aggressiveness. This is called the mastery of men.

tao

Welcome to you, I am John Scott Ridgway, Novelist, Poet, Blogger, Radio and TV writer and actor... five books, also paint in oils and acrylics. I am poet warrior of sorts, a non violent radical, personally, though understanding of those who choose other paths IN THE EIGHTY PLUS COUNTRIES AT LAST COUNT THAT came in this blog ...

The predicted revolutions in the USA and around the would are going to


be violent in the next twenty years, is what the CIA says. I want them to stay peaceful, which is the only way to win this struggle between haves and have nots. They have more guns, we have more people,, and they include the mothers and sisters and brothers of the people they will ask to fight us.... I think they underestimate the police.

NEVER ACCEPT APPEASEMENT OVER JUSTICE. By any means necessary is the reality. . . the USA can be spared stupid wars, but other countries. . . need different solutions. . .

The number of Countries that have come in to have a look at this blog humbles me. Thank you very much.


NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH I DESPISE VIOLENCE

EXCEPT UNDER EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES BY

PROFESSIONALS, HOPEFULLY, like the police, military, etc...

understanding that violence is sometimes needed

does not mean I like anything about the sound

of fists hitting faces

Boxing is too much for me

make me feel like I am watching

dog fights with toothless pitbulls


"I am an artist first, and a politician second," as John Lennon said.

My intentions are to stop the violence from entering into

revolutionary wars

the CIA

predicts


will break out in the next twenty years all over the

world, including here...

But Ill tell ya,

if there is not some redistribution of

wealth here there and everywhere

WE WILL WITNESS THE HORROR

THE HORROR

OF WAR ON all OUR SHORES




My intentions is to keep these protests peaceful

so we can win

without bloodshed



Total War for Total Peace

Never incites violence

or destroys property

you should be able

to go to protests with strollers and babies

parents feeling as safe as the police


Now, poetry...


I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...




PROPHECIES OF ECSTASIES AND HORRORS


A blood soaked Arthur has risen



be aware

be very aware


total war
for total peace
is being fought
HERE

THERE will be many ways to die
and only one to live
give and give and give
until the worlds downtrodden and oppressed
can begin to forgive
before things get bloody and ruthless
My Peace sign shot full of holes
and my reason ignored
drowned out by the roar of machine guns

You cannot break the golden rule
all the time and not expect
consequences from nature
mankind


we will fight for our right to thrive as well
we do not accept your sentence
to poverty so you can earn more
by shipping the factory off to China
WE ACCEPT NO CHAINS...
BREAK THOSE WE HAVE
COME RUNNING FOR OUR OPPRESSORS
WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T???


nothing this mindgame in america can do to us
can destroy this thing inside that yearns for freedom
enough to die in the name of JUSTICE
generation after generation
from time
immemorial










No more hyper-reality FOR US. We have already spent too long in an oasis of belief where nothing is wrong, folks... Now, we must face this was all a mirage... and try like hell to get out of this desert... or resolve ourself to the fact that we will leave our children to starve in the barren sands.


There are better ways to defeat an enemy than an outright fight, especially if you are vastly outnumbered, like the Elite. MSM PSY-WAR allows them to control our actions through our thoughts, and basically stop our FORCE from activating. I am not saying we should fight just because we can win, I am just saying we should fight before we lose, if no other option is left us.... because a world is at stake.

  • You are a spark in dry timber, stopped from becoming a roaring flame
    only by -- YOUR OWN DISBELIEF IN YOUR POWER TO IGNITE...
    They SET UP LAWS THAT ALLOW THEM TO STEAL. MURDER. BRAINWASH THEIR CRITICS. We must begin to feel challenged now to stop them. Or WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. PERIOD. THE SKY, OTHER SPECIES, OUR WATER... OUR MINDS. No more hyper-reality for us... too long in that oasis where nothing is wrong folks... we must face this is all a mirage.
    • OUR LACK OF RESOLVE TO CHANGE OUR WORLD MUST PUZZLE THE GODS THEMSELVES.... how can we be this collectively dum? And if we are....then the brains will be looked to as potential saviors.... when all too often they are just psocyo-paths and stooges and scared folks under the gun who are ALLOWED to CON EVERYONE... FOR THE GOOD OF A




A cruel slap woke me to the PAIN
at the moment of birth;
My first cry was NO
buried in unintelligible screams.
I am a man now.
Now I catch your hand and break all the fingers.

the promise


You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or fears the most.

No other position is saf
e

da general


Welcome to the spark that inflames TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE.

I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...

THE ELVES ATTIC is stories, poetry, essay's, peculiar events in my life . . . oil painting, articles.


Your patience for bearing with me on my first drafts is a much appreciated kindness. Your worldwide interest is my muse . . .Lately I have been writing a book called Gangsta General x, about a revolutionary in the USA, who is fighting to keep the revolt peaceful as things spin out of control in the states after a famine gets the populace hungry enough to change their society once and for all....



HOW TO USE THIS BLOG: There is a black and white jukebox in the right column that you can shut off, or find songs on.... To listen to the COMEDY SKITS FROM THE SHOW PEACE AND PIPEDREAMS... turn off the black jukebox, and turn on the Green one. I play Moon Bong Haze and Jesus...

I have five majors, five books, two tv shows, a radio show, 76 countries at last count on this site alone, and over a million online readers to my credit. I can't thank any of you enough for all of your help and encouragement over the years; the favors and aide that has been offered me, the trust in my leadership... you are all SACRED TO ME ... even you folks I tend to hate.

TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE -- Thank you especially. Your sacrifices live on. I salute you... and SWEAR ON THE GODS OF MY FATHERS THAT WE WILL TRIUMPH AND YOUR DEATHS WILL BE PAID FOR IN BLOOD AND TREASURE.

Thank you.



2011/08/26

dA LATEST FOR THE BOOK.... every word could be my last now....


  • GOOD NIGHT
    FAIR WELL
    MAY ALL YOUR FRIENDS GO TO HEAVEN
    YOUR ENEMIES
    TO HELL

    a SONG JESUS SINGS TO HIS DOG, AND GETS A BIG KICK OF HOW HIS TONE MAKES THE HUSKY PUP SMILE AND SMILE... just like I do....from waking up Jesus vol. 2... AND A LITTLE SONG THAT I WILL RECORD FOR THE END OF THE NEW SHOW..
    Yesterday at 3:47pm ·  ·  · 
  • I WOKE UP TO THE FACT THAT I AM STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR AND HAVE BEEN DECLARED AN ENEMY BY THE MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, RIGHT ALONG WITH ALL THE POOR... I feel their hunger... feed them, billionaires, millionaires, instead of wasting money entertaining your sorry asses... be there a God or not, there is a game of TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES BEING PLAYED RIGHT NOW... SO... there it is... that IS HOW MOST PEOPLE FEEL..... You selfish, cold hearted psychopathic self-pamperers.
    Yesterday at 2:55pm ·  ·  · 
  • The war wizened general tells his astonished officers, "From here on out we keep no secrets, not even from the least of our enemies. We will everyone's help to find a way out of this FOREST OF LIES.
    Yesterday at 2:44pm ·  ·  · 
  • Any fool can think. The real trick is to unthink. TRUST NO ONE WHO HAS MORE ANSWERS THAN QUESTIONS...we are trapped in a forest of lies... and time has come to burn it down!!! Only takes one well placed torch.
    Yesterday at 2:38pm ·  ·  · 
    • Dan Sauvé likes this.
      • John Scott Ridgway A PAINTING I DID AT THE ARTISTS WALK AT ROGERS PARK BEACH,ON A CONCRETE BENCH... number 116 --FOR ANYONE LUCKY ENOUGH TO EXPERIENCE THE JOYS OF CHICAGO.
        Yesterday at 2:40pm · 
      • John Scott Ridgway YOU CAN SIT YOUR ASS RIGHT DOWN ON THIS PAINTING AND I WILL JUST SMILE.... others... well.... no one would want to walk in your shoes afterwards, that is for sure.
        Yesterday at 2:41pm · 
  • DANGEROUS WORDS WORK.
    Yesterday at 2:35pm ·  ·  · 
  • DANGEROUS WORDS WORK.

    "JESUS,' FROM WAKING UP JESUS, VOL. `1
    Yesterday at 2:31pm ·  · 
  • Tonight I unwind by taking my love to Jazzin' at the Shed.... thank you CPD.
    www.sheddaquarium.org
    Enjoy spectacular skyline views, live music, fireworks and cocktails! Then visit 32,000 animals and explore Shedd's exhibits, including Jellies.
    Yesterday at 2:23pm ·  ·  · 
      • John Scott Ridgway 
        CPD is the Chicago Police Department. I always like to let them know where i am going... makes their job easier... and shows them something the police often feel is lacking -- a person who really does wish to respect them, and Thank God...See More
        Yesterday at 2:29pm · 
  • RECENT ACTIVITY


    • joker's unite


      LIGHT UP THE DOOBIES
      RECLAIM YOUR RIGHTS!!!
      ...See More
      Yesterday at 12:10pm ·  ·  · 
    • I will be offline today.... you agents watching me can take the day off... I recommend reflection and prayer.... your need a lot of both.
      Yesterday at 8:42am ·  ·  · 
    • I had to remove that last post... do not call that number.... it might MIGHT put you in danger... send me a private message ifyou called and I will put you under my blanket... which could cover most of the planet for all I know.
      Yesterday at 8:08am ·  · 
    • Right off the jump, ooh, now I gots to let you know
      When you see me runnin' rollin' with them big shotguns,
      And we deep when we creep, never sleepin'
      And we droppin' them whamies on fools who wanna get dumb and numb
      Now, that you know like that
      These niggas come around, they don't know how to act

      shoot em up lyrics/bone thugs-n-harmony, and Dennis, thank you...
      Yesterday at 7:33am ·  ·  · 
      • Erika Yanez likes this.
        • John Scott Ridgway bad picture of one of my favorite acryic paintings...NOT FOR SALE...
          Yesterday at 7:34am · 
        • John Scott Ridgway Those lyrics are from genuine folks who I do not know or know if they know of me -- more than likely our stoner show--the old one peace and pipedreams caught their attention as it did a lot of folks in the media I know are stopped from doing the good the could by the star system -- yes it exists...
          Yesterday at 7:40am · 
        • John Scott Ridgway cypress hill......
          Yesterday at 7:40am · 
    • I wake up this morning to find that certain folks cannot leave messages on my site anymore.... TOLD YOU BITCHES I WAS COMING...... TOLD YA PLENTY OF TIMES LITTLE BITCHES THAT YOU WANT SOME OF THIS YOU JUMP....WELL NOW THAT YOU JUMPED guess you about to learn about the ring of fire that you just landed in... your screams as you burn are the sweetest sound....
      Yesterday at 7:16am ·  ·  · 
    • I know this is true... I recommended they kill civilians and mutilate the bodies when the snipers shot one of ours... the display caused all the snipers to get promptly turned in. I was being drugged, and had been brainwashed in a very classic manner; they forced me to use my MI knowledte... I was running a peace campaign before this...
      www.youtube.com
      Ralph Nader (former Presidential Candidate) and Daniel Ellsberg plan to participate in a major protest on Saturday in Washington, D.C., to mark the eight-yea...
      Yesterday at 2:03am ·  ·  · 
    • RECENT ACTIVITY
    • “Was the United States, through participation in the overthrow of the regime, furthering the aims of international oil corporations in pursuit of control over one of the world’s largest oil resources?” he asked. “Did the United States at the inception of the war against Libya align itself with elements of Al Qaeda, while elsewhere continuing to use the threat of Al Qaeda as a reason for U.S. military intervention, pr
      www.mathaba.net
      Dennis Kucinich wants NATO held accountable for its airstrikes in Libya
      Yesterday at 1:57am ·  ·  · 
    • there is now a fake site. called protest Chicago, which lists no protests... and the picture is a masonic owl.... you do not have to be from Chicago to Join... I have not been as active on this as I would like... BUT THEY ARE FIGHTING ME HERE... YOU GO ON THE SEARCH FOR PROTEST CHICAGO AND THE FAKE SITE SHOWS UP, NOT MINE... YOU HAVE TO THEN HIT SEARCH...SUBTLE CENSORSHIP. TRICKY ASSHOLES are gonna get REEMED.
      This site has been formed by the organization, CITIES ON FIRE, which is setting up PROTEST sites in every major city across the country... with a little help from God and you. Here you will learn how to organize into Cadre's that do peaceful political wo...See More
      Page: ‎8 people like this.
      Yesterday at 1:34am ·  ·  · 
    • A friend of mine has a tiny dog named Stinky... and when his phone rings, it says aloud the number... one number is the downstairs buzzer. When he hears this number, and only this number, he runs to the door in anticipation. And they have not lived here but a two months... a professor taught his dog over a thousand words, and would have taught him more (one a day the pup was learning) but after a few years, it was just too much time... you can look the latter up on the web if you are interested. This is my pup Ruby... who I luvvvvv.
      Tuesday at 10:20pm ·  ·  · 
    • RECENT ACTIVITY
    • I am the end of line of kings dating back to 430..... when we gave up that shit, we were the first protestants to move to Ireland, where we were well liked. ANY COUNTRY WITH A ROYAL FAMILY DESERVES A KICK IN THE ASS TO PROPEL THEM INTO THE 20TH CENTURY. I had the immense pleasure of being approached by the English queenie now, THE RANCID, BEJEWELED OLD THEIR, after she learned this about me... and I told her there was no fucking way she was knighting me -- Told here, GIVE YOUR STOLEN MONEY BACK TO THE PEOPLE. Her wealth would pull most of their country into a good job. And some people over there are stupidly nationalistic enough not to throw her GERMAN HAPSBURG ASS back home. Here we have WARREN BUFFET SAYING THAT HE IS SOME BIG HUMANITARIAN NOW THAT HE SAYS THE RICH SHOULD BE TAXED.... DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY PEOPLE THE BILLIONAIRES LET STARVE EVERY DAY????? Yea, he is some big deal with the fucking liberals now... over a tax the billionaires would not even notice except as a few numbers on a page.... while PEOPLE STARVE. THEY STOLE MOST THE MONEY FROM EVERYONE...MY GAL LOST HER JOB, MY BROTHER HIS NEW HOUSE THAT HE LOVED... YES THIS IS PERSONAL...THEY ARE TEALING FROM YOU AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW... THE BANKS OUT RIGHT OWN 35% OF THE LAND MASS of the US Land Mass... and about 90% if you look at mortgages, etc... (Tu -- I need your help here; she is explaining he 90% to me... the 35% is well documented as an out right land grab... which is what got the Mormon's driven out of Novoo (s) and Joseph Smith and others killed. They put together an army and started taking land... the Neo-Cons in Israel should read their history well... of course, they now say it was religious oppression -- just like the scamatomologist say they work for religious freedom, when actually it is all a big con dreamed up by a speed popping satanist....).


      AGAIN... ANY COUNTRY THAT HAS A ROYAL FAMILY... NEEDS TO TOSS THEIR ASS. look how horrifying they are in Saudi Arabia! I knew a prince and liked him...but he told me how they get waved through customs if they are royalty and they would bring in prostitutes, weed, liquor... etc.... I would hate to see any of them killed or hurt, of course... but damn, get rid of the parasites, please, or sooner or later, we will do it for you.
      Tuesday at 9:56pm ·  ·  · 
        • Shechinah Kodesh Yes you're right I'm not going anywhere but I'm still partly on the other side of the veil, being multidimensional of course I'm helping lift the veil ... Fighting from every angle here and above :-)
          Yesterday at 6:04pm ·  ·  1 person
        • Yami Lightworker I'm helping in this too... a little wine, jamming to the 80's and re-leasing LOVE to the UNIVERSE & GAIA !!!!! OH YEAH BABY !!!! ♥ I feel like I'm going to pop outta my skin !!! ELECTRICITY just FLOWS through me !!!! :o) LOVE YOU BOTH !!! ♥
          Yesterday at 6:48pm ·  ·  1 person
    • ‎"Justice without force is powerless force without justice is tyrannical."

      -------------------------------Paal

      This is the motto of the overt/covert organization I started: TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE!!!!! Fuck you Tommy Smothers for saying "Anyone who thinks you have to fight for peace is ignorant." GOT YOUR ASS OUT OF COMEDY FOR THAT...HA.... HA....HA.... now that is funny. Too bad, I liked the guy you pretended to be BITCH.
      Tuesday at 9:26pm ·  ·  · 
        • John Scott Ridgway He said this on a live awards show I was watching... No one clapped. ... I left a semi colon out of that quote.... should rea, USTICE WITHOUT FORCE IS POWERLESS; FORCE WITHOUT JUSTICE IS TYRANNICAL."
          Tuesday at 9:29pm ·  ·  1 person
        • John Scott Ridgway JUSTICE..... when you have two kittens crawling around on your desk, and just then, deciding to play with the lamp.... my typos increase quite a bit.
          Tuesday at 9:32pm · 
    • HUNDREDS ARRESTED IN WASHINGTON DC..... MY BUD DEBBIE LINDSAY WAS THERE.... SHE SAID, "I wish I could have been one of the ones who got arrested." I am glad she wasn't... Jail is hell... I HEARD THE NUMBER WAS MUCH HIGHER THAN THIS... could be I was misinformed by accident.
      www.tarsandsaction.org
      Photo by Shadia Fayne Wood Bill McKibben passed along this statement from jail through the Tar Sands Action legal support team: “Hello everyone! We don’t need sympathy, we need company. It’s clear to us that police were hoping to deter this action, and it’s equally clear to us the opposite will be t...
      Tuesday at 9:12pm ·  ·  · 
        • John Scott Ridgway You make a good point, though.
          Tuesday at 9:19pm · 
        • John Scott Ridgway Electricity would break those chains... but this crap about opec is just that, crap... if we were really broke, we would declare their asses our enemy and invade. In fact, they are as bad or worse than Libya and Tunisia, etc... they just give their people a lot of money. Any country with a Royal family deserves a kick in the ass to propel them intothe 20th century.
          Tuesday at 9:20pm · 
    • M. sure took some nice pictures of me painting on the Artists' Walk down by the beach, about a 300 hundred yard long concrete bench built right on the beach... and melding into a slight hill.... ever since I moved up here about to years ago, I have wanted to do it... it is a blast, and everyone should do it...though when they paint it over next year... this painting is gone forever... oh, well.... I guess I will try to paint it again, but I always end up changing the paintings a lot... when I try to do a series.
      Tuesday at 9:01pm ·  ·  · 
        • John Scott Ridgway to should be TEN years ago.... that is in Roger's Park... Chicago I have been in for nearly twenty...
          Tuesday at 9:02pm · 
    • I have lost my password for facebook, and the system will not let me get in to change my password... the google thing that checks me in without typing has one password, but it is not the one I had... my stuff has been hacked so much, I think they changed it... ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WILL BE A FRIEND FOREVER....
      Tuesday at 8:40pm ·  · 
      • You like this.
        • John Scott Ridgway 
          They thought I would thinkthey were here because of my politics and said right off that had nothing to do with it.. someone had reported me for a poem that said we were zombies... the agents they sent were like, WE DON'T KNOW WHY THEY SENT ...See More
          Tuesday at 11:48pm ·  ·  2 people
        • John Scott Ridgway the last thing i n the world I want is ANYONE MURDERED; MY ENEMY USES SUCH TACTICS, and I have a writer's love for a fan for Obama....
          Yesterday at 8:13am · 
    • This is a drawing for a painting I am doing... and this blog is named after my book and is mostly COMEDY.
      thepsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com
      Mostly I am on my other blog lately,http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/ and my site where I am pounding out my late3st book,http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/
      Tuesday at 7:40pm ·  ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

one of my very sorry little attempts to show my oil paintings, pets, girl...

a new mural in rodgers park... and picking up poo and sniffing pee

m and i take a trip down to the bean sculpture... here in Chicago...

Click on the side of the videos and it should take you to utube, where you can view the entire video.

Ruby dog fights the mighty dash... click on video to watch at utube

Thank YOU for over a half million hits at my various sites ... new counter.

one war

The collected john scott ridgway

The collected john scott ridgway
a demented little entry into philosophy, humour and redemption.,

the elves attic

AddThis Feed Button