•  have had three homeless people in my house in the past couple weeks, one soaked in pouring rain who I gave them my black hoodie and my extra pair
    ‎"If we don't give these kids something to fight for, they'll die for nothing."


    Snoop Dogg .... a man I owe my thanks to.... and he knows. He knows. He knows... when the man comes knocking, just where to go... of shoes (I wear combat boots, steel toed, of the jungle variety most of the time); this after she scored some primo for me, in one of those street things that never work out... but some homeless are mentally ill, not criminal. The first time i set up ones email, told them they could go to the library and check it... a gang banger not long out of prison. I met him today and he was working for a moving company. His boss was there and he smiled and we hugged and he told him, this is the guy who set up the email that got me the job.

    Today it was just a few cigarettes, a place to cool off, a bowl of weed and being taken seriously for a few minutes, then I sent him off with a big bottle of water. I have the old folks home across the street, where they take all their money except 30 bucks as my money charity. I LEAD BY EXAMPLE. I have no one around to toot my horn, so as distasteful as it is to do this for myself, here it is... I just think there is a lesson in there for a lot of people. The financial crises is effecting a llot OF GOOD PEOPLE, SICK people... and that crises is merely the elite taking the last of the money as their own.... and refusing to be taxed. If this was a kingdom, that would mean open war with the robber barons... sure would if my family was still in charge.

    18 hours ago ·  ·  · 


  • ‎"If we don't give these kids something to fight for, they'll die for nothing."

    Snoop Dogg .... a man I owe my thanks to.... and he knows. He knows. He knows... when the man comes knocking, just where to go...
    23 hours ago ·  · 


  • “The thing is if we don’t give these kids something to fight for, they’ll die for nothing,” Snoop Dogg
    23 hours ago ·  · 

      • John Scott Ridgway One night at Snoop's mansion as a favor to me, him and his crew fired all their machine guns in the air. They could have gotten four years for this... but me and mine kind of took that one out of the media and made it disappear. We are here.
        5 minutes ago · 

      • John Scott Ridgway At the time I was involved in some pretty heavy shit with some people and needed armed back up, maybe, or at least the threat it was there. I do not write too much about this, but the statues of limitations is almost over.
        4 minutes ago · 

  • I tell people that we are not fighting reptiles, or martians, or a Christian Militia, or supermen... we are fighting flaccid armed bankers.... and their guards are growing traitorous, sickened by their excess.... We are fighting humans as stupid and vulnerable as we are... and we outnumber them millions to one.

    www.youtube.com
    Its so sad the lack of knowledge of our own countrymen on the levels of power this centralized banking cartel has over our law makers. Government has had no ...

    Yesterday at 8:30am ·  ·  · 
  • RECENT ACTIVITY