A blood soaked Arthur IS RISING

Gonzo journalism and fiction is a tricky mix.... Welcome to my razor's edge.

HELLO THERE...

I am an elf in the attic making mind toys with sharp edges; an educated writer who gets good reviews, who you can read for free in the rough form of first drafts on the web, or purchase in a book form.
The best soldier does not attack. The superior fighter succeeds without violence. The greatest conqueror wins without struggle. The most successful manager leads without dictating. This is intelligent non aggressiveness. This is called the mastery of men.

tao

Welcome to you, I am John Scott Ridgway, Novelist, Poet, Blogger, Radio and TV writer and actor... five books, also paint in oils and acrylics. I am poet warrior of sorts, a non violent radical, personally, though understanding of those who choose other paths IN THE EIGHTY PLUS COUNTRIES AT LAST COUNT THAT came in this blog ...

The predicted revolutions in the USA and around the would are going to


be violent in the next twenty years, is what the CIA says. I want them to stay peaceful, which is the only way to win this struggle between haves and have nots. They have more guns, we have more people,, and they include the mothers and sisters and brothers of the people they will ask to fight us.... I think they underestimate the police.

NEVER ACCEPT APPEASEMENT OVER JUSTICE. By any means necessary is the reality. . . the USA can be spared stupid wars, but other countries. . . need different solutions. . .

The number of Countries that have come in to have a look at this blog humbles me. Thank you very much.


NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH I DESPISE VIOLENCE

EXCEPT UNDER EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES BY

PROFESSIONALS, HOPEFULLY, like the police, military, etc...

understanding that violence is sometimes needed

does not mean I like anything about the sound

of fists hitting faces

Boxing is too much for me

make me feel like I am watching

dog fights with toothless pitbulls


"I am an artist first, and a politician second," as John Lennon said.

My intentions are to stop the violence from entering into

revolutionary wars

the CIA

predicts


will break out in the next twenty years all over the

world, including here...

But Ill tell ya,

if there is not some redistribution of

wealth here there and everywhere

WE WILL WITNESS THE HORROR

THE HORROR

OF WAR ON all OUR SHORES




My intentions is to keep these protests peaceful

so we can win

without bloodshed



Total War for Total Peace

Never incites violence

or destroys property

you should be able

to go to protests with strollers and babies

parents feeling as safe as the police


Now, poetry...


I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...




PROPHECIES OF ECSTASIES AND HORRORS


A blood soaked Arthur has risen



be aware

be very aware


total war
for total peace
is being fought
HERE

THERE will be many ways to die
and only one to live
give and give and give
until the worlds downtrodden and oppressed
can begin to forgive
before things get bloody and ruthless
My Peace sign shot full of holes
and my reason ignored
drowned out by the roar of machine guns

You cannot break the golden rule
all the time and not expect
consequences from nature
mankind


we will fight for our right to thrive as well
we do not accept your sentence
to poverty so you can earn more
by shipping the factory off to China
WE ACCEPT NO CHAINS...
BREAK THOSE WE HAVE
COME RUNNING FOR OUR OPPRESSORS
WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T???


nothing this mindgame in america can do to us
can destroy this thing inside that yearns for freedom
enough to die in the name of JUSTICE
generation after generation
from time
immemorial










No more hyper-reality FOR US. We have already spent too long in an oasis of belief where nothing is wrong, folks... Now, we must face this was all a mirage... and try like hell to get out of this desert... or resolve ourself to the fact that we will leave our children to starve in the barren sands.


There are better ways to defeat an enemy than an outright fight, especially if you are vastly outnumbered, like the Elite. MSM PSY-WAR allows them to control our actions through our thoughts, and basically stop our FORCE from activating. I am not saying we should fight just because we can win, I am just saying we should fight before we lose, if no other option is left us.... because a world is at stake.

  • You are a spark in dry timber, stopped from becoming a roaring flame
    only by -- YOUR OWN DISBELIEF IN YOUR POWER TO IGNITE...
    They SET UP LAWS THAT ALLOW THEM TO STEAL. MURDER. BRAINWASH THEIR CRITICS. We must begin to feel challenged now to stop them. Or WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. PERIOD. THE SKY, OTHER SPECIES, OUR WATER... OUR MINDS. No more hyper-reality for us... too long in that oasis where nothing is wrong folks... we must face this is all a mirage.
    • OUR LACK OF RESOLVE TO CHANGE OUR WORLD MUST PUZZLE THE GODS THEMSELVES.... how can we be this collectively dum? And if we are....then the brains will be looked to as potential saviors.... when all too often they are just psocyo-paths and stooges and scared folks under the gun who are ALLOWED to CON EVERYONE... FOR THE GOOD OF A




A cruel slap woke me to the PAIN
at the moment of birth;
My first cry was NO
buried in unintelligible screams.
I am a man now.
Now I catch your hand and break all the fingers.

the promise


You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or fears the most.

No other position is saf
e

da general


Welcome to the spark that inflames TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE.

I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...

THE ELVES ATTIC is stories, poetry, essay's, peculiar events in my life . . . oil painting, articles.


Your patience for bearing with me on my first drafts is a much appreciated kindness. Your worldwide interest is my muse . . .Lately I have been writing a book called Gangsta General x, about a revolutionary in the USA, who is fighting to keep the revolt peaceful as things spin out of control in the states after a famine gets the populace hungry enough to change their society once and for all....



HOW TO USE THIS BLOG: There is a black and white jukebox in the right column that you can shut off, or find songs on.... To listen to the COMEDY SKITS FROM THE SHOW PEACE AND PIPEDREAMS... turn off the black jukebox, and turn on the Green one. I play Moon Bong Haze and Jesus...

I have five majors, five books, two tv shows, a radio show, 76 countries at last count on this site alone, and over a million online readers to my credit. I can't thank any of you enough for all of your help and encouragement over the years; the favors and aide that has been offered me, the trust in my leadership... you are all SACRED TO ME ... even you folks I tend to hate.

TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE -- Thank you especially. Your sacrifices live on. I salute you... and SWEAR ON THE GODS OF MY FATHERS THAT WE WILL TRIUMPH AND YOUR DEATHS WILL BE PAID FOR IN BLOOD AND TREASURE.

Thank you.



2007/02/23

A call to arms



and toes

and legs and tounges and tits and the no no place*
and anything else you want to flaunt
baby
baby
my little baby thing



I am now in an active dialog with you, rather than spinning fictional stories. Going from a vortex of distracted slobbery and kind of hiding back away from my stories and keeping the personal connections buried too deep for most miners,

to a little worried about how my hair is today, if the animals will behave, if I can keep my temper and tears and toungue in check... is quite an adjustment.

I am not used to letting you in my rather thick and solid and soiled red brick walls, let alone opening the reinforced steel castle gates and just balls out waving everyone in. I feel kind of embarrassed and on and humbled by your sharing these interesting times with I, John The Boo Fist, your reluctant, though never-the-less exuberant host at this gathering of the minds and other more important organs.






I am ready to start my little blitzkreig. The chains to the mundane are almost all broken.... though there will always be more, and one day I wish to welcome them...


For now, though? I'll Sleep When I Am Dead (cool flick; the one guy kills himself after getting butt boned; he should have learned to take it in the ass and bide his time, wait for the right moment to shove in the shiv and reclaim his pride).

The primal survival, the reason our balls get tight and sweat breaks out on our foreheads and we grind our teeth and steel our gaze and sometimes, just some silly ass times....

LOVE THE WAR ITSELF!!!!




We know better, and it goes away.... Ask Walt Whitman why the nurse with the bloody hands could no longer write poetry that stirred up war in the souls of man? Ask Nathanial Hawthorne why he was sceptical of the idea that america needed a war to masculanize us?????

so, here is what I am up to: I am going to practice the shit out of a few of the new entries, some comedy, and even some of this latest mania poetry, then, when I am healty enough and doc says I will not end up madder than normal, I will hit the streets to start promoting my shows -- where I hope to sell prints of my art cheap, and my books.... should I ever get around to editing them. I almost never practice. I simply write too much to memorize. I mean, I can, but... why???? I want to read off the page, so what the b;eeep!~!!!

I will combine this campaign with political protest. Why not?? I always dreamed of organizing labor, making a difference. I ended up being that preacher con man momma predicted, the one she bought all those books for and tried not to brag about. You all know what I am talking about... I hope.... If not, get some therapy and better friends.., whatever it takes to remember THE MOTHER'S LOVE.


Some splendorific moments I sit here feeling connected to the hundreds of thousands that come in and check out my words, like you are feeding my unconscious thin tendrils of some misty grey vibe that bypasses my pea of a conscious and wafts straight into the chakra in my forhead AND emerges with my soul to create something new each and every precious moment.


(I am using the word 'soul' for lack of a better word to communicate these ideas... I think it might be universal enough to bypass the confusion of the Tower Of Babel, so we can start building that altar into the sky.... Thank You again Matt and Trey, if I can call you by your first names... well, obviously I can but... I get flustered around guys like you.... nothing like south park for the dog gone blessedness of our work.. ah, when the churches are watching South Park, you gotta know you're making The Spirit of Our Hunter proud).





Soul. There has to be a less loaded word -- spirit thingy???? Or something a lot cooler than that... uh, which, uhmm... I will have to secret at this point, like so much, for my stupid little security concerns... can't out nobody as a chipmunk Bleeper until I know for sure they want their kinks advertised, like Warren, who at the moment is in some sort of self-induced VD related coma -- he wanted to sleep through his latest round of cosmetic surgery and that ape takes the path less stumbled everytime).





Other days, I wonder why I ended up such a loser... Bad Monkey gets mad at me when I go on about my self-hatred, but it is there. Like all the other sides of me, it is a matter of balancing the effect of said quaility of my personality. I have done stuff I hate... like Adler says, behavior is different than intrinsice worth. I don't think I understood this until I decided to balls out just forgive everyone their trespasses.

Yea, the guy with barely any clothes, no possessions to speak of... no car, no goldfish, no nice boots or fancy glasses or hearing aides or any number of things I would like... the lacking taunts me tooo. the emptiness speaks of irresponsibility and not giving a f.... about objects. . . I trash everything. Get paint all over helll.... have dirt under my nails often enough that M. starts any intimate sessions of any sort with a stern rebuke about hygien.... (this is trueish).


I am glad that my voice is only becoming firm now that I am ready to go,"Oh, fuck, yea, I'll be a role model for the gonzo generation."

I want to give the kids some reefer sanity, the unions more room to grow, the hunted a chance to lay down their arms and go HOME...




So, the thrust of the Crusade of Pain becomes focused on bleep other than cook county, thank dog. Now for helping turn hearts and minds into a collective creature that can mature into the government of our most shared dreaaaams. Again, I am a boof.... but I would like to see Obama and Hillary in bed together in someway . . . better yet, some kind of foursome (I am sure bill will agree with me on this, what with his reknown for 'pussy talk' -- which seems to me like a way for two guys to turn each other on without having to actually get dick poked).


I am kind of flippped out by how many of those fragmented poems that I wrote during my mania were able to grow up into what are 'real poems,' for me. I haven't written too many of those lately. I came home from the hospital and practically just sat down at the computer and started trying to get my blog in order. 28 hours later I had a whole herd of new poetry.

Now, at first, I thought I was just going to erase all of them, mind y ou. I had no idea what I had wrote. I mean, I lost days and days totally, then others to living in ficitional dreams that were more real to me than the hospital's granite floors or the shrinks soothing words... possessed by something that was probably a drug reaction (wish I could chalk it up to something I know and am comfortable with, like an od, but it may have been the opposite because I kept puking up the pills. . . and then there is always the mad-making touch of the holy ghost -- which seemed a lot more ridiculous three weeks ago than it does right now in this foxhole). Lucky for me, the mania gave me a confidence that sustained itself for what seemed like forever. I was in some serious pain yet still able to write because of... well, whatever????


HOW CULTS START


He searches his inner self and detects only slight coffee/weed nerves, though he suspects there is more to the dancing hamsters than meets the eye, that he is being controlled somehow by the wagging little tails.


by scott ridgway


if you have little stories or whatever that you would like to submit to a compilation I am putting together,

email to johnsridgway@yahoo.com

I'll edit and then compile them into a book at lulu dot com that will be named Elf Shits. You can get them then at cost for like seven bucks or something, unless i can find someone astute enough to start offering me some money for my work... and then they will be free and we may even get paid for this crap. Stranger things have happened, perhaps... well, no, probably not, squeaks my inner insecurities.

Thank you again to all the people who have been emailing me pledges of assistance or whatever.

Every single hamster pelt adds to our stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the tie dyed ones!

But, umm, whoever is sending over the dried labia's, man... you got the wrong ridgway. I did not order those, and further, I have never signed anything the green river killer... different ridgway. I am a slap stick serial killer, fake one.





* The No No place: this is one of the names that seth green and his writing partner considered before going with Robot Chicken (which was actually a dish on the menu at the restaurant where they were meeting; see those minds being inspired by everyone and everything).

No comments:

Post a Comment

one of my very sorry little attempts to show my oil paintings, pets, girl...

a new mural in rodgers park... and picking up poo and sniffing pee

m and i take a trip down to the bean sculpture... here in Chicago...

Click on the side of the videos and it should take you to utube, where you can view the entire video.

Ruby dog fights the mighty dash... click on video to watch at utube

Thank YOU for over a half million hits at my various sites ... new counter.

one war

The collected john scott ridgway

The collected john scott ridgway
a demented little entry into philosophy, humour and redemption.,

the elves attic

AddThis Feed Button