A blood soaked Arthur IS RISING

Gonzo journalism and fiction is a tricky mix.... Welcome to my razor's edge.

HELLO THERE...

I am an elf in the attic making mind toys with sharp edges; an educated writer who gets good reviews, who you can read for free in the rough form of first drafts on the web, or purchase in a book form.
The best soldier does not attack. The superior fighter succeeds without violence. The greatest conqueror wins without struggle. The most successful manager leads without dictating. This is intelligent non aggressiveness. This is called the mastery of men.

tao

Welcome to you, I am John Scott Ridgway, Novelist, Poet, Blogger, Radio and TV writer and actor... five books, also paint in oils and acrylics. I am poet warrior of sorts, a non violent radical, personally, though understanding of those who choose other paths IN THE EIGHTY PLUS COUNTRIES AT LAST COUNT THAT came in this blog ...

The predicted revolutions in the USA and around the would are going to


be violent in the next twenty years, is what the CIA says. I want them to stay peaceful, which is the only way to win this struggle between haves and have nots. They have more guns, we have more people,, and they include the mothers and sisters and brothers of the people they will ask to fight us.... I think they underestimate the police.

NEVER ACCEPT APPEASEMENT OVER JUSTICE. By any means necessary is the reality. . . the USA can be spared stupid wars, but other countries. . . need different solutions. . .

The number of Countries that have come in to have a look at this blog humbles me. Thank you very much.


NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH I DESPISE VIOLENCE

EXCEPT UNDER EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES BY

PROFESSIONALS, HOPEFULLY, like the police, military, etc...

understanding that violence is sometimes needed

does not mean I like anything about the sound

of fists hitting faces

Boxing is too much for me

make me feel like I am watching

dog fights with toothless pitbulls


"I am an artist first, and a politician second," as John Lennon said.

My intentions are to stop the violence from entering into

revolutionary wars

the CIA

predicts


will break out in the next twenty years all over the

world, including here...

But Ill tell ya,

if there is not some redistribution of

wealth here there and everywhere

WE WILL WITNESS THE HORROR

THE HORROR

OF WAR ON all OUR SHORES




My intentions is to keep these protests peaceful

so we can win

without bloodshed



Total War for Total Peace

Never incites violence

or destroys property

you should be able

to go to protests with strollers and babies

parents feeling as safe as the police


Now, poetry...


I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...




PROPHECIES OF ECSTASIES AND HORRORS


A blood soaked Arthur has risen



be aware

be very aware


total war
for total peace
is being fought
HERE

THERE will be many ways to die
and only one to live
give and give and give
until the worlds downtrodden and oppressed
can begin to forgive
before things get bloody and ruthless
My Peace sign shot full of holes
and my reason ignored
drowned out by the roar of machine guns

You cannot break the golden rule
all the time and not expect
consequences from nature
mankind


we will fight for our right to thrive as well
we do not accept your sentence
to poverty so you can earn more
by shipping the factory off to China
WE ACCEPT NO CHAINS...
BREAK THOSE WE HAVE
COME RUNNING FOR OUR OPPRESSORS
WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T???


nothing this mindgame in america can do to us
can destroy this thing inside that yearns for freedom
enough to die in the name of JUSTICE
generation after generation
from time
immemorial










No more hyper-reality FOR US. We have already spent too long in an oasis of belief where nothing is wrong, folks... Now, we must face this was all a mirage... and try like hell to get out of this desert... or resolve ourself to the fact that we will leave our children to starve in the barren sands.


There are better ways to defeat an enemy than an outright fight, especially if you are vastly outnumbered, like the Elite. MSM PSY-WAR allows them to control our actions through our thoughts, and basically stop our FORCE from activating. I am not saying we should fight just because we can win, I am just saying we should fight before we lose, if no other option is left us.... because a world is at stake.

  • You are a spark in dry timber, stopped from becoming a roaring flame
    only by -- YOUR OWN DISBELIEF IN YOUR POWER TO IGNITE...
    They SET UP LAWS THAT ALLOW THEM TO STEAL. MURDER. BRAINWASH THEIR CRITICS. We must begin to feel challenged now to stop them. Or WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. PERIOD. THE SKY, OTHER SPECIES, OUR WATER... OUR MINDS. No more hyper-reality for us... too long in that oasis where nothing is wrong folks... we must face this is all a mirage.
    • OUR LACK OF RESOLVE TO CHANGE OUR WORLD MUST PUZZLE THE GODS THEMSELVES.... how can we be this collectively dum? And if we are....then the brains will be looked to as potential saviors.... when all too often they are just psocyo-paths and stooges and scared folks under the gun who are ALLOWED to CON EVERYONE... FOR THE GOOD OF A




A cruel slap woke me to the PAIN
at the moment of birth;
My first cry was NO
buried in unintelligible screams.
I am a man now.
Now I catch your hand and break all the fingers.

the promise


You must be whoever the enemy fears the least
or fears the most.

No other position is saf
e

da general


Welcome to the spark that inflames TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE.

I am too far out into the battlefield to retreat. This CHARGE is win or die...

THE ELVES ATTIC is stories, poetry, essay's, peculiar events in my life . . . oil painting, articles.


Your patience for bearing with me on my first drafts is a much appreciated kindness. Your worldwide interest is my muse . . .Lately I have been writing a book called Gangsta General x, about a revolutionary in the USA, who is fighting to keep the revolt peaceful as things spin out of control in the states after a famine gets the populace hungry enough to change their society once and for all....



HOW TO USE THIS BLOG: There is a black and white jukebox in the right column that you can shut off, or find songs on.... To listen to the COMEDY SKITS FROM THE SHOW PEACE AND PIPEDREAMS... turn off the black jukebox, and turn on the Green one. I play Moon Bong Haze and Jesus...

I have five majors, five books, two tv shows, a radio show, 76 countries at last count on this site alone, and over a million online readers to my credit. I can't thank any of you enough for all of your help and encouragement over the years; the favors and aide that has been offered me, the trust in my leadership... you are all SACRED TO ME ... even you folks I tend to hate.

TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE -- Thank you especially. Your sacrifices live on. I salute you... and SWEAR ON THE GODS OF MY FATHERS THAT WE WILL TRIUMPH AND YOUR DEATHS WILL BE PAID FOR IN BLOOD AND TREASURE.

Thank you.



2009/08/27

getting on with it

I felt my age last night, gasping at the thought of being almost 50 and still waiting for my writing career to suddenly take off and lift me out of poverty. That is the way the story was written in class after class, in the lives of writers I read about all over the place. Told I could write from day one, well schooled, there was no reason for me to think I was going to fail at this endeavor.

I have not failed, by anyone's imagination except my own in a way. What did I want to write for? To be read, to insert a certain voice into the heads of others, to return the favor of the gifts that literature had given me, and to have shaped the minds that would take over this world one day. I could have just have soon joined an underground army for the purposes that I wrote for.

I hear so much about the comedians who keep their politics out of their careers. Or so they pretend. Leaving politics out of your art in a time of serious crises, like this world is in, is fine if that is your inspiration. Love is a wildly powerful force in society, the original muse for poets.


This poet finds his muse is a lass of flames, who stands in a ring of fire, beconning me to join her on her rampage... asking me to destroy everything around me if that is what it takes to win my quest, answer the call of my mission. I find myself seeing the reality of overpopulation, the green house effect, scarcity of resources, etc... I am not one of these people who can wake up every morning thinking the world is ending. We are not playing that old religious game, which has infected generation after generation. LOOK AT THE SCIENCE. THE PROJECTIONS ARE HORRIFIC, AND NOT ENOUGH WILL BE DONE... WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS TRUE. OUR EFFORTS SO FAR HAVE BEEN POLITICAL WINDOW DRESSING.

If another country offered us the kind of threat the greenhouse holds for the states, the most liberal peacenik in the world would be calling for nuclear annhilation. This is part of why I believe in TOTAL WAR FOR TOTAL PEACE. And I do not mean pussy, appeasing peace.

Being sickened personally by violence has little to do with geo-political realities. Blood is being spilled already, though... in the form of lung cancer, allergies, etc... we now have tens of thousands of people dying from the effects of this weather change, and we are just at the bare beginning of the cycle. Wait until the refugees from the west coast start flooding into middle america as tidal waves and storms and rising ocean levels changes floods millions... Wait until the starving and desperate grow in such numbers that all we can do is watch them die on the evening news.

Desperate food shortages are already breaking out. They will get worse as water that once flowed from snow capped mountains or glaciers no longer comes... Iraq lost millions of acres of farm land when upriver countries started hoarding water. And we are not even close to the desperate levels that will come in 50 years.

The future looks bleak, folks. The solutions to our worlds problems are not within our reach at all.

Maybe this is why, when I was dreaming of being Christ, I ended up thinking that my presence was not going to be the hopeful, wonderous time that it seemed like it would be. When I dreamt of being in Chicago and announcing the return of Christ, some twenty years before this Deity rose up in my conscious, I was exstatic in the dream. In fact, later in 2007, as Christ began to take over my personality, I thought a lot about this dream, wondering if this was when the brainwashing began, if that is what happened to me.... I mean, among the wilder explanations for what happened to me is the manchurian candidate. I ended up leading a lot of communists, and that was a surprise to me. And someone was ready for me to act. Whoever they were, they chose the time to put me on the radio, to drug me, to hold up my poetry and say listen to this writer, he is leading a revoltuion.

Once when they were showing me a lot of shit on tv about what was going on, how I had set off all these little revolts, I made clear how I really felt about what I was seeing. They did this only after I started trying to convince the government that despite what they thought, I am lawabiding and believe in peaceful protests. I told them if they wanted me to help them contain the situation, they should give me good intelligence. So, they showed me kids in an rv, tearing out their teeth. Evidently inspired by how i was using my own pain to drive me to write revolutionary poetry. I wrote about the pain driving me to the undreamt mission. They thought I wanted to get them ready to fight.

During this time, I also started getting a lot of odd email, and other messages on the tube. They showed me huge tubs of mail that had supposedly been sent to me, protests in New York and news of protestors in other places... 2007 and all these flights were being canceled without explanation. I would see these things happening on my tv and know, there was a force out there using my words to revolt.


I figured if they wanted me to lead, that I would do my best, in a way. The problem was that I had no intention of ending up under house arrest, with no counsel at all, except that which actors and writers and others on tv and the radio could get to me. A lot of people knew that Bush had me surrounded, so that I could not get in touch with the protestors.

I could sense how huge this thing was, and I also felt that I had one shot to say my peace. I was Jesus, and I was going to do what I knew was morally right, not what had been preached to me. As Jesus, I am the ultimate preacher. Not the listener. The world needs independent voices. This Jesus has a lot of things he wants to do, but mostly he wants people to accept one another, think for themselves, forgive each other, fight for justice, and stand up for their fellow man, as well as their entire damn echosphere.

At this point, with enough people convinced that I was Jesus, and others that I was playing a character, and still others of wild schemes I barely understand, including masonics and the catholoic church, I was very wary of allowing a religion to take over america. There was a moment or two there when it was thought I was setting myself up to run for president, which I shot down pretty quick. And as far as my being christ and wanting to be the king of kings like it says in the bible...

I have to admit that my Jesus thought he would be treated like that at first. I figured, wow... all these people are listening to me like I am Jesus, and Jesus seems to be the voice speaking trhough me... so if this is true, they will probably treat me like that. Instead, another image they showed me on the tv was a Christ figure in a metal cage, in a castle, screaming out that he had a son.....

Going to get mystical here now... You do not have to believe me, just believe the mentality was alive and aware in my mind, a personality all its own in a way. This Christ did not want anything to do with being a sell out.

The reason he kept allowing himself to be filmed (and there was one point where a stranger approached me at my bus stop and asked if I needed them to turn the film off and give me some privacy... but I figured that I should keep getting a record of what was happening to me, and also that if I was the Christ, I wanted people to see that I am not the person described by most of their ministers.

I was very angry when this Christ started to rise in my mind. I was convinced others knew all about my divinity for a long time. One guy told me he had been to a ceremony in New Orleans with my mother, before I was born. That it was known to many I was in america. The masons sent someone to get my blessings, which surprised me, and though I know nothing about them, it helped to push into my mind that I could be this mystical creature,

So angry.... I hated everyone for keeping this a secret from me. In fact, I had a vision like thought of my wings growing and divinity coming to me when I was a chil, and how in my purity I could have saved the world, but humans had cut them off.

The wing thing was the least of the Jesus manifestation. I also figured this is why people were so interested in me, as well as why they called in the second largest private army in the world to surround me. They may well have been protecting me, but once I wrote, in 2007, come to me, and the news showed every artery into Chicago was jammed. So I backed off and told people to go home to their computers, take care of their famalies, and revolt from there.

Obama was a huge part of the revoltion I envisioned. The NYT, as I have wrote, used poetry in their editorial pages after Obama's victory, in a silent nod to the work that I did to start up the youth movement in the states.

One of the trickiest parts about writing this is my belief that a secret deal was cut, letting off the people who fought under my flag, and our adversaries. If a deal like this has been struck, my writing about the events could get legitimate revolutionaries in trouble with the courts.

When I was basically sparring with Bush, I wrote at one point that amnesty all around sounded fine to me. I did not want a bunch of protestors to go jail. I did not approve of what they did, but I did approve of their intentions, and we did successfully swing the country back to the left.

Now, I would have done a lot of this differently... and while I cannot change a word I said, there is no doubt in my mind that without the assault on me by the government, I would not have fanned the flames of violence when I saw them. They egged me on, provoked me into feeling so trapped... I could see this revolution taking place on tv, yet I was trapped on the outside of the event. The only place regular people got to me, was psychiatric hospitals. They circumvented the process of whoever it was who was trying to keep me from connecting with my fans and others in the movement I started. I learned a lot about what they thought of me. My powers were almost acknowledged at this place. I met the Mason rep. there, a guy from the Unions who they sent in... these people would be on the ward for a day, have a talk with me, kind of give me their nod of approval, then leave. When i walked out of this hospital, a guy sitting outside asked me, "Are you still religious?"

This is not the kind of thing a stranger asks another. This kind of thing of course happened all the time. The woman who came up to me in front of my house, looking half-crazy, and asking what it meant if I wore green pants, and if Israel was a good place to go. This kind of thing, complete strangers knowing all about me, was common in 2007,2008. I was being broadcaste somewhere, probably on the net and tv. Who knows? I do not know where they allowed this stuff to be shown.

We are talking a huge domestic program to stop the movement i started, which was more successful than I ever could have imagined, and some of that was because of my writing about being spiritually called.

One night I told the bugs, "If we have to, we will do anything to save this planet. We will kill everyone over 45 if we have to. Not our soldiers, but the enemeies..." This was me basically trying to think of how you really could change the world, and coming up with a grotesque solution that I would never want. I said this as a statement of how serious this was, not as something that I would ask people to do.

The next day, they showed me Bruce Willis, with a young boy holding a gun to his head as he said, "Joseph, you almost got me killed." He is a republican. And I guess he would know from my work that I like Bruse Willis, and would never want to see someone kill him over which political party he is a part of. Politics is not everything. Another time I told the bugs that we would kill every catholic in Chicago if that was what it would take to get me out of this town, and into the arms of people who would be honest with me about what happened. And they exist, people who were with me from the beginning, in ny and la..... the ones in chicago were mostly trying to use me, or get me arrested, or whatever... So i have cut my connections with anyone who had anything to do with the mobbed up little Spineless radio station, mostly. I do love the two people I did the show with in some ways, and regret that our relationships got all tangled up in work. Susan especially is a great person, a real class act, who I should have treated better. Damned her by association because she could not get us the recording of the early shows, before she came on, when we were really radical, and the revolution was at its height....

In the midst of my writing during this period, I began to get followers from both political parties. There is no reason for a republican to hate me if they are of that sort who loves personal freedoms, etc.. And on the military issues I have more in common sometimes with Hawks than doves. In fact, if you remember, obama and mccain were neck and neck two weeks before the election..... I started wearing an Obama hat as I walked on the beach, after hearing from David Spade about how he saw me on Google walking at the beach and picking up someone's garbage... making fun, I guess, because my apartment was a mess at this point. Lo and behold, Obama shot up in the polls.

They wanted my backing. I was so aghast at all politicians at that point, that I had little belief they would ever get off their asses and deal with the real issues in this country, considered them either sold out of minimalized. I said, I DON'T BACK POLITICIANS, I BACK ISSUES. I of course secretly always wanted Obama, which is why when I started my campaign, I wrote Obama forgive Osama --send all the warriors home on a poster board and stuck it in myh window facing lake shore drive.










I was in too much mental and physical diress to concentrate on taking care of myself. at the time I was not actively writing about backing anyone, though I watched all those great debates with interest, because they too were a response to my writing. The scope of the people who worked together to change the States still amazes me and fills me with pride in this country. We are patriots. Republicans, Liberitarians, Democrats.... when we band together and demand fair,open government, we win some.... Unfortunatly, politics is such a sham right now in the states, and everyone knows as much.


We are so behind on spending money to live up to our own science. We keep our taxes too low, everyone knows this. It benefits very, very few and hurts the many. Low taxes keeps Chicago Public Schools from being the renaissance fucking havens they should be in a city of our caliber.
They simply are not a priority with enough political capital to get their way. The children get screwed in this country. We are 30th on infant moratlity. Everyone has better care for their new borns than us... amazing how behind this rich old nation is because of our unfair taxing system.

The problem here is that there is not enough money to go around. So we eigther decide to live in a winner take all world, where the wealth of the few is allowed to oppress the many. The king and queen live in luxury while the peasents live in their cars, uninsured and recently too late on the mortgage to save their house from the clutches of the predatory bank that sold them their loaded loan. What a scam. We are headed toward scientifically documented paths to disaster.

Makes me wonder again about the new novel movement


































































































































Check out all of my blogs by googling my name, John Scott Ridgway

No comments:

Post a Comment

one of my very sorry little attempts to show my oil paintings, pets, girl...

a new mural in rodgers park... and picking up poo and sniffing pee

m and i take a trip down to the bean sculpture... here in Chicago...

Click on the side of the videos and it should take you to utube, where you can view the entire video.

Ruby dog fights the mighty dash... click on video to watch at utube

Thank YOU for over a half million hits at my various sites ... new counter.

one war

The collected john scott ridgway

The collected john scott ridgway
a demented little entry into philosophy, humour and redemption.,

the elves attic

AddThis Feed Button